As part of the evaluation of this project, I interviewed a few students to get their feedback. You have no idea how long it took me to convert the interviews to film and embed them in this blog. Sorry about background noise. We will also ask all students in the global cohort to give feedback in a survey. Stay tuned!
- Students testify to success of our global project
- Week 8 – What does learning mean to you?
- Week 7 – Your favourite something
- Week 6 – a new perspective
- Week 5 – inspired by a song
- Week 4 – Take a photo at school at lunchtime
- Week 3 – Take a photo with movement
- Week 2 – People in your life
- Week 1 : a photo that represents you
- Thinking about evaluation